Monday, June 16, 2014

Great links for studying the Gardnerian path

This wonderful thesis 'Text A: Teasing Out the Influences on Early Gardnerian Witchcraft as Evidenced in the Personal Writings of Gerald Brosseau Gardner' by Lisa Crandell has been passed around from witch to witch - and as I'm already only seventeen pages in I'm feeling a great deal of the knowledge I've been taking in forming into the one marvellous piece of work - all 501 pages of it in total!

TheWica.co.uk also walks you through various elements already found within the above thesis as well as more detail around the life of Gerald Gardner.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can heartily recommend Ronald Hutton's "Triumph of the Moon" (http://www.amazon.com/The-Triumph-Moon-History-Witchcraft/dp/0192854496) for a great overview of some of the impulses and cultural forces that directly influenced the development of early Wicca.

Also, Phillip Heselton's excellent work on Gardner is invaluable:

http://www.amazon.com/Wiccan-Roots-Gardner-Witchcraft-Revival/dp/1861631103/ref=pd_sim_b_40?ie=UTF8&refRID=1KPN5P6Z91GE6JV2EM5B is the first, but all of his books on the subject are must reads.

Elspeth said...

Thanks heaps Andrew :)

Unknown said...

For a personal account of reltively early Alexandrian Craft I'd recommend Stewart Farrar's "What Witches Do". It really conveys the feel of that style very well I think. :)

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!