Saturday, October 29, 2011

A few stories not dated in the mirror book - Story I

The astral accordion - not just heard by me
Aug/Sept 2011

A very cute yet bizarre story from work.: At my work I sit in a hallway.  Just to my right is a meeting room and behind that wall was one of our employees Heather - so as she was talking from two walls away, naturally I couldn't hear the conversation taking place as I worked at my desk.  Two walls away, Heather was talking about a new acquisition of hers: a second hand piano accordion.  As she talked she gestured playing a chord on this accordion with her hands (i.e: with no actual piano accordion in her hands) and a loud, beautiful piano accordion sound blared from directly behind her head - not only did the sound come from behind her head but also behind my head - two rooms away.  I heard this majestic, beautiful sound from behind me where Heather would often stand and chat to make a coffee but nothing was there - at exactly the same time she heard this sound, I also heard this sound behind my head in another room....

No comments: